· 26 years in Electronics Manufacturing
· 16 years in Executive Management
· Visionary Leader redefining the standard for speed and quality in electronics manufacturing.
· Founded Surface Art Engineering in 1994 , and built the business to a 40,000 square foot facility, which generates millions of dollars in annual revenue.
· BS in Textiles in Seoul, Korea.
· 30+ years in High Technology Manufacturing
· Solid background in high speed digital technology manufacturing, video processing technologies, wireless technologies, and Class 2 Medical device manufacturing.
· Solid background in establishing and maintaining supplier relationships. Initiated VMI programs, Quarterly Reviews, and CAR processes.
· Experience in implementation of world class ERP systems across multiple company sites utilizing the latest in offerings from Oracle and SAP.
· BS in Industrial Engineering from California Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo.
· AEA – Stanford University Executive Institute Program.
Manager of Process/Quality Engineering
· 30+ years in High Technology Manufacturing and Process/Quality Engineering
· Experienced in a broad range of manufacturing, process and quality engineering from electronic product OEMs including Nortel, Amdahl, Adaptec, Gigatronics to primary materials production at Siltec and secondary materials fabrication at E’Verco/ F&B Mfging.
· Developed high density SMT, flip-chip, TAB, COB, and flex circuit processes, assemblies and assembly and test equipment for Amdahl, Nortel, Exxon Enterprises and others.
· Developed processes and packaging for fiber optic modules, micro-flat packs, LCD, and VFD displays and display products.
· Lead product design, manufacturing development and quality improvement programs through both OEM and ECMs.
· University of California Berkeley, Santa Clara University, and San Jose State University
Director of Sales, Marketing, & Business Development
· 10+ years in Business Development, Marketing and Sales
· Successfully launched three businesses within the service industry from ground up – each generating millions of dollars in revenue.
· High-profile business development role within SBA Lending and Finance at 1st Centennial Bank and Wilshire State Bank
· Established hundreds of relationships with customers, brokers, and vendors throughout the Bay Area through Business Team Group.
· BS in Business Administration and Computer Information Systems, San Francisco State University
Director of Operations